HOW TO USE LAWCLIK
Click on <Free Trial> which provides free legal services to the User a 30 day period. A User’s profile has to be created by logging in with user id, password and mobile number. Thereafter, the login procedure sends a link to the User’s registered e-mail id for confirmation & the User is the registered user of Lawclik.
After getting started, the User’s profile first opens to the <Dashboard> which consists of:
- a. <Notification Summary>: This informs the User that the assigned legal partner has been notified.
- b. <Recent Service Requests>: Keeps a record of pending services. These include drafting, reviewing or any other task forwarded by the User.
- c. <References>: Keeps track of references which have brought in new User users to register with Lawclik.
- d. <Lawclik Credits>: Keeps track ad updates services used and remaining services. There’s also a facility of availing a new subscription or an alternate for an add-on service.
Click on <Request a Service>. Choose any service from the services offered viz. legal drafting, legal review, court appearance or to meet the Legal Partner.
- a. <Legal Drafting>: Fill the form as the Applicant and choose a category of document to be drafted by the Legal Partner assigned, alongwith the relevant legal documents to be uploaded for the Legal Partner’s perusal. Upon following the steps given under <How it works> stated beside every category of service, the User then sends the request to the Legal Partner assigned. The first draft is shared with the User User for her feedback within 10 working days.
- b. <Legal Review>: Fill the form and attach the document which has to be assigned to the Legal Partner for a legal review and advice. After uploading the requisite document, the User then sends the request for the review to the Legal Partner assigned. The Legal Partner assigned send his opinion within a week.
- c. <Court Appearance>: If the service desired by the User is for the assigned Legal Partner to make an appearance in his case, the User must state on the form, alongwith his personal details, the case particulars and the time for appearing. This request should be sent not less than 10 days before the date of hearing for which the Legal Partner’s service is required. Thereafter it would be sent to the Legal Partner so assigned by Lawclik for further communication between them via a face-to-face meeting, audio or video conference etc.
- d. <Meeting the Lawyer>: If the User requires to meet with the Legal Partner, he must fill in the form with the date and time and purpose of the meeting and the same will be matched with the assigned Legal Partner’s schedule. The User can also choose the mode of communication with his Legal Partner i.e. whether in a face-to-face meeting, telephonic conversation or video conference
For each of the aforegoing services that the User user sends as a request, a notification would be put up in the <Notification Summary> column of the User user’s profile.
The User can be updated under the option <Service Tracker>.
- a. <Pending Request>: Requests for legal drafts, legal reviews, court appearances, meeting with the Legal Partner and panic button requests, which are yet to be responded to are listed as a record here.
- b. <Completed Request>: Once the aforementioned requests are completed, the User accepts and confirms the service completion.
For completing legal drafting , the User given two rounds of feedback for the assigned Legal Partner to facilitate speedy completion of the final draft.
The next step entails uploading documents to the Legal Partner assigned. The services delivered by Lawclik are saved for record-keeping. For this, the next step is to save all documents under <My Files>.
- a. <Legal Documents>: This will include the legal documents that the User uploads to forward to the Legal Partner for legal drafting, review, court appearance or to meet the Legal Partner.
- b. <Lawclik Documents>: This will include the final drafts/reviews as completed and accepted by the User user upon service completion. The User must download and save all such documents.
- c. <Orders>: The Court orders on each date of hearing shall be uploaded by Lawclik under this column for the User to keep a track.
- d. <Causelist>: The listing for the User’s case to on the date of hearing shall be put up under this column for reference.
After exhausting his trial period under <Lawclik Credits> on the Dashboard, the User has to subscribe to the packages listed under Individual and Corporate Heads. The <Subscriptions> include:
- a. <Individual>: The packages include Auxo package, Carpo Package and Thallo Package. Each includes a series of legal drafting, legal reviews, court appearances, conferences with a Legal Partner assigned and Panic button subscriptions.. These services shall be tracked in the <Lawclik Credits> column on the Dashboard and accordingly, the User shall be informed as to when to subscribe to a new package or avail of add-on services.
- b. <Corporate>: Similarly for the corporate/company User user, the packages include Unomia package and Draco Package. These include a series of legal drafting, legal reviews, court appearances, conferences with the Legal Partner assigned and Panic button subscriptions. These services shall be tracked in the <Lawclik Credits> column on the <Dashboard> and accordingly, the corporate/company User shall be informed as to when to subscribe to a new package or avail of add-on services.
The User has a track record maintained by Lawclik for all activities and family contacts under the option of <My Profile>. This also includes the name of the Legal Partner assigned by Lawclik to User - individual or corporate. Further the User can edit his/her profile, change password and maintain a database of subscriptions/add-on services purchased and their respective expiry dates.
Under the column of Family members, a User can enlist names of their family members who want to register themselves for the services.
This service is only available when the User subscribes to any of the packages offered. Under this service, in case of an emergency, the Legal Partner assigned to the User is made available on an urgent basis i.e. within 15 minutes of sending a request. The User upon clicking on the Panic Button is to put forth his/her nature of urgency and such request can then be tracked under <Service Tracker>. The User also receives a confirmation e-mail on his/her registered email ID confirming the request being sent and processed by Lawclik. Upon completion of service, the assigned Legal Partner makes a call to the User and the emergency situation is addressed as required.